We are currently representing an investment firm with an AUM over $7BN that make investments in Energy and Power Infrastructure; Energy Transition; Sustainable Infrastructure; Water & Environment, and Social Impact.
They are looking to add an Equity Analyst to their Investment Team, in their London office. The focus of the role will be on the Water Space (including Water Management / Water Tech).
- Excellent Education with at least a BS in Finance, Accounting, Economics or other related fields
- CFA Charterholder or MBA, preferred
- Experience in equity research, preferably focused on Water Tech / Water Management sectors (i.e., water purification, chemicals, filters, treatment of waste water, etc.).
- 3 to 7 years' experience on the buy-side or sell-side
- Organized, diligent, keen to learn, independent, professional and with a can-do attitude
- Extremely strong attention to detail and ability to articulate and debate ideas
- Be fluent in English, any additional languages a plus
- Compile information from research service providers, analyse sectors trends and maintain databases
- Meet analysts and company management and write meeting notes
- Write team meeting notes
- Build and maintain company financial models
- Perform detailed valuation analysis
- Research and pitch new stock ideas for the portfolios
- Support marketing efforts with prospects, consultants and existing clients