We're currently working with a London-based hedge fund manager. The fund employs a detailed value-based approach to investing.
They are looking to add an Equity Analyst to their investment team since their rapid expansion. They want a talented and enthusiastic analyst to focus on global equities over multiple sectors (industrial, tech, autos, cell manufacturing, renewable, resources).
- 1-3 years' experience within Investment Banks
- Excellent Academics, graduating from a Top University
- Understanding of and having a passion for investing is a must
- Strong mathematical and analytically skills.
- Advanced excel skills.
- Team player with a strong work ethic.
- CFA/CPA/ACA is a plus.
- Must be Fluent in English and have good communication skills.
- Ability to speak/read Mandarin and/or another Asian language is a plus
Key Responsibilities And Expectations:
- Building and maintaining financial models on selected equities. This will include researching the companies, talking to management, reviewing annual and quarterly reports and building or adapting models.
- ESG screening of new portfolio companies and updating screens for existing companies on a regular basis.
- Researching the industries in which the fund operates.
- Working with the head of research to come up with thematic for the fund.
- Creating and defending investment ideas.
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!