This role is working with an established Reinsurance, Insurance and Asset Management firm that has been open for more than 150 years with more than $18 billion AUM located in the heart of Connecticut.
The role they are looking to fill is a (VP) Senior Enterprise Risk Management member to report directly up to the CRO.
- Develop strategies to meet goals for ERM and ensure operations are on track to meet business goals.
- Oversee and manage Enterprise Risk Analytics across the company's business lines.
- Perform risk analysis on enterprise levels to inform senior management of risk
- Make sure ALM risks are properly managed and follows industry's best practices.
- Participate in the development, recommendation and prioritization of mitigation strategies such as appropriate hedging strategies, and reinsurance.
- Develop a deep understanding of various liability, asset, and macro hedging strategies.
- 8- 10+ years of risk management
- Knowledge of life insurance and annuity operations,
- Team player
- Strong management skills.