Do you love strategic data projects, tackling different stakeholders and implementing new data solutions? Do you want to work for one of the most successful multinational banks? Then join this modern Bank in Amsterdam for the next step in your career.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Work in a highly visible department to the C-Level.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Become an expert within data governance.
- A strong works council that guarantees all employee rights.
- Work in a lively office in the heart of Amsterdam.
- A stable, successful and innovative Bank with an excellent work-life balance.
- Flexible working hours and 2 days working from home also after Corona.
- 26 plus 2 vacation days on December 24th and 31st.
- Act as a sparring partner for the Chief Architect & Data Management
- Develop and prepare executive decision making
- Set up or consult on complex data management initiatives that require guidance and leadership to bring clarity and alignment
- Spot external trends and internal drivers for change
- Drive sensitive organizational change topics related to Data Management
- Strategic planning to set long term goals in alignment with our Data Strategy
- Maintain and further develop our bank-wide Data Strategy
- Master's degree
- Experience in Data Management, strategy & design
- Experience in Project Management
- Solid track record in (strategy) consulting on Data Management
- Sparring partner for senior management
- Fluent in English (Dutch is a bonus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
If you are interested in discussing this role in a little more detail - please apply with your current CV or get in touch with Eva Sassnick. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but are interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out.