Our ideal candidate for this Data Architect role should have 8-10 years experience with data, finance or asset management industry. We are keen to see candidates who have experience in data modelling and data architecture related work.
The main responsibilities for the Enterprise Data role with the financial services firm:
- Design and spearhead our client's current and future enterprise data architecture and blueprints to meet business needs
- Align enterprise data architecture with technology and business architecture
- Constantly design and fine tune future data architecture to meet and forecast future business data needs
- Create incremental plans to reach ideal state
- Advise on data related risk and provide evaluation on the effectiveness of risk controls
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of one of the top financial services firms. We are keen to see highly motivated candidates who are keen to take on a leadership position.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International (License number 16S8194)