Selby Jennings is partnered with one of the world's top Quantitative Hedge Funds in their search for an Engineering Manager to join one of their teams in New York City. In this position, you would oversee a team that develops a sizable, feature-rich platform for service deployment.
In this role, you'd direct the design and implementation of new features and architectural upgrades, mentor junior developers on technical skills and professional development, and promote a dynamic, collaborative culture for the team.
- Experience with leading and hands-on management of an engineering team
- Proven track record of shipping high quality software
- Proficient in Java or Python
- 8-15 years of experience as a software engineer, 3+ as an engineering manager
- Experience building systems leveraging microservices or service-oriented architecture