Engineering Forward Deploy - Infrastructure
Salary: CAD $90,000 - $120,000
Company Summary: My client is a large bank who is currently responding to a rapidly evolving technology landscape and increasingly sophisticated customer expectations. Rather than reacting to these changes, they are proactively transforming how they do business, and technology & operations is a critical part of this transformation. The Forward Deploy team is a team of senior technology resources who are experts in infrastructure capabilities with the partnership skills to work closely with senior stakeholders.
The Engineering Forward Deploy position will be responsible for:
- Being a focal point for knowledge of specific and/or overall Enterprise infrastructure technology and industry trends
- Collaborates with the broader Engineering leadership team to develop and implement strategic initiatives and provide proactive professional and strategic advise to Technology & Operations and line of business executives.
- Ensures that the line of business direction falls within overall Engineering planning, design, and integration strategies, and the benefits of new and emerging technology capabilities are communicated back to executives.
- Accelerate the adoption to the Cloud.
- Advise CIO's about Technology Roadmaps and Technology Capabilities (stacks & patterns)
- Support changes to deployed technology applications.
The Quality Assurance Engineer should have the following qualifications:
- A university degree/college diploma in related disciplines or equivalent work experience, and or 10/15 years in the IT industry
- Has experience in leading technical teams and in dealing with LOB and T&O senior management
- Advanced abilities to manage resources in a matrix environment
- Maintains advanced coaching skills
- Exhibits advanced strategic visioning and planning skills
- Exhibits solid financial analysis skills
This firm is looking to fill their Engineering Forward Deploy openings quickly, so please do not hesitate to apply.