A leading middle-market alternative asset management firm with $8.5bn AUM is looking to add an Associate or Senior Associate Energy Investment Professional. The firm works on multiple strategies including private equity, direct lending, structured credit and real estate private equity.
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Conducting analysis across a range of assets (private equity, private credit, structured credit, real estate and other investment opportunities)
- Working with a small team and reporting directly to senior management to have an outsized impact on the success of the firm
- Managing and monitoring portfolio investments
- Engaging in all aspects of the investment process from idea generation all the way though closing and exiting.
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-5 years of banking experience
- Previous experience in Energy is highly recommended
- Strong academic performance
- Strong verbal and written skills