- Support HR team on international employment issues across Asia Pacific, Europe, United Kingdom, United States and Latin America；
- Work with litigation team as required in employment-related contentious matters；
- Assist investment legal team as required on employment issues in M&As；
- Provide training to internal stakeholders on employment issues；
- Manage outside employment counsel.
- At least 5 years of experience practicing international employment laws in a large law firm or in-house legal department；
- Must be authorized to practice law in the jurisdiction where this position will be located；
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; exceptional business judgment, with the ability to think strategically and give practical advice by balancing business needs with legal risks；
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with, and gain the respect of, stakeholders at all levels；
- Ability to work independently and to multi-task under pressure in an intense, fast-paced work environment；
- Full proficiency in English and ability to orally communicate in Mandarin are required. Ability to read and write Mandarin is strongly preferred；
- Preferred locations for this position are Hong Kong and Hangzhou or Shanghai, China.
If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and would like further information, please apply to this post with an updated Resume in MS Word or PDF Format. Alternatively you can contact Mark Yuen directly on