A multi-billion dollar Hedge Fund that has expanded significantly in recent years are hiring an emerging market credit analyst. The Hedge Fund's current AUM is approximately $5bn having brought on a number of experienced and blue-chip Portfolio Managers in recent years who are excelling.
One of their key growth points is Emerging Market Credit, and the Hedge Fund are hiring an experienced analyst to cover this and provide direct support to the Portfolio Manager. The role also provides the opportunity to develop into a Junior PM.
· Analysing credits in emerging markets with particular focus on new issue pricing and comparative analysis.
· Focus will be across sovereign, high yield and investment grade markets. (but not limited too)
· Analyse cross capital structure trades.
· 3+ years EM credit analysis preferably corporate high yield
· Decent understanding on M&A and catalyst driven situations
· Coverage over the Middle East, Latam, Central European and African markets experience an advantage