Selby Jennings is a leading specialist recruitment firm for banking and financial services. For more than 15 years, we have given professionals peace of mind that the recruitment journey is in expert hands. Our continual investment in best-in-class technologies and consultant training enables us to match candidates and world-leading companies with speed, precision and accuracy. Today, Selby Jennings operates all over the world to help professionals reimagine their careers, globally.
Our client is one of the top financial institutions with a long history worldwide, as an Embedded C++ Developer, you will be joining their in-house trading support team that focus on building both in function and technology aspect. You will working alongside with front office trading teams across multiple regions.
As an Embedded C++ Developer, you will be responsible in:
- Design and develop ultra low-latency trading systems within Linux and Agile software methodologies
- Testing the trading system simulation for high stability
- Supporting analysis/ testing/ operations teams
- Managing stakeholders and leadership management when mentoring junior developers
As an Embedded C++ Developer, you will need:
- Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Good knowledge in Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) design and verification in SystemVerilog, Verilog, or VHDL
- Excellent Embedded C++ and above
- Posses good scripting skills using Python, Perl or similar
- Java knowledge is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
- Flexible working environment
- Chances to work with the bright mind in the industry
- Opportunity to work closely with a global team
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online with your latest CV in Word format including current and expected salary. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.