Our client is a European Bank who have a position available based in London to help lead their strong EM Credit Market Making book. The individual will have strong technical knowledge of EM Bonds particularly in CEE.
- Market Making CEEMEA hard currency cash products
- Work closely with Clients, Sales and DCM.
- Lead the strategic direction of the desk.
- Use technology to enhance the performance of the desk.
- Trade both Cash and CDS.
- Develop the franchise's market share by identifying opportunities.
- At least 10 years of experience in managing an EM Credit book across CEEMEA, ideally with a focus of CEE.
- Ability to work using Python and Java alongside tech teams.
- Highly analytical with with track record for developing a business.
- Recent sell side market making experience.
If you are interested in the mandate of Director - EM Credit Trader, please apply within, or email for more info.