EM Credit Sales - African Institutional Clients - Agency Broker, London
A growing agency broker is looking to add to their Fixed Income Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced EM Sales professional in London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking grow within a successful team.
Key responsibilities of the EM Credit Sales role include:
- Responsible for sales of Emerging Markets Bonds (primarily focusing on GCC, Indian and LATAM Credits)
- Focus on sales to African Institutional Clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow institutional client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the EM Credit Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an EM Credit Sales or Trading role within a financial institution, at least to an VP level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge EM Credit Markets
- Ideally a transferable book of Institutional Clients across Africa
- Willing to be based in London - Visa Sponsorship available
If you are interested in the EM Credit Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.