lite Trading Firm | DevOps Data Engineer | Boston
A top Boston trading firm is looking to hire a DevOps Data Engineer to join their growing IT team as they bring their data systems to the cutting edge of cloud technology. Design and build creative, industry leading solutions to extract, clean, transform, and classify real time market data. Our day to day lives have slowed down, but my client's growth has not! We have pivoted to ensure the interviewing and onboarding process is now 100% remote.
Grow and develop as you:
- Work directly with successful and well-established analysts to understand and optimize data analytics and use cases
- Drive the transition into a sleek, automated, and cloud based infrastructure
- 5+ years of experience within information technology roles. Financial-services industry experience is a big plus!
- Expertise with Python and SQL
- Proficiency with Spark or an equivalent distributed computing framework
- Experience designing and building data warehouses
- Experience with Azure
We can offer some of the most competitive benefit's in the market:
- Extremely competitive employee benefits program and compensation
- One of the best-rated work cultures and work/life balances in the business
- Strong 401k plan and other amazing benefits
This DevOps Data Engineer role is a fantastic opportunity to automate data pipelines, and gain valuable, cutting edge experience designing and building Azure cloud solutions for a leading trading firm. If you are passionate about the cloud, DevOps, or data engineering, do not hesitate to apply!