An Elite Boutique are seeking Analysts and Associates for their Shareholder Advisory group based in Paris. The team of senior professionals work on a variety of strategic advisory, restructuring, shareholder engagement, special situations, private placement and private fund advisory to their global clients that include Sponsors, Institutional Investors, Corporations and Governments.
This group are one of the most active and experienced teams in the market, having been involved in some of the most high profile and complex M&A, contested voting and defense transactions across a generalist range of sectors.
- Substantial responsibility for evaluation, structuring and recommending financial/strategic alternatives to enhance shareholder value
- Strong exposure to activist defense, M&A and contest vote transactions
- Assessing campaigns and recent developments in the market
- Formation of analysis of investment opportunities for the firm and its clients
- Participation in client meetings, negotiations and due diligence sessions whether internal or external
- 1+ years of relatable experience in a Shareholder Advisory group or in M&A/Investment Banking at a top firm
- Bachelors degree from a reputable institution
- French Fluency is required