An international Elite Boutique are looking for candidates between the Analyst to VP level to join their Mid-Cap M&A team in Paris.
This team are noted for being led by an advisor from a top competitor who has brought along his extensive network in the mid-cap space. The team is very well balanced across its structure and are noted for maintaining an entrepreneurial environment while providing enviable levels of access to live projects on a daily basis.
This will be a good opportunity for an M&A specialist investment banker who is looking to take their career further at one of the top mid-cap focused M&A teams in Paris.
- Lead responsibilities in managing and executing live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Front client facing role in origination/marketing activities
- Covering a range of sectors within a Generalist group
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 1+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the France Mid-cap M&A market
- French fluency is mandatory
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.