The leading Elite Boutique are looking for an M&A VP to join their France Generalist M&A team in Paris.
This team are noted for being one of the highest performing groups in France exposing you to the highest profile transactions across the region. This will be a great opportunity for a top M&A specialist investment banker who is looking to continue as or diversify their experiences as a Generalist.
- Lead responsibilities in managing and executing live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Front client facing role in origination/marketing activities
- Covering a range of sectors within a Generalist group
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 6+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong interest and understanding of the France M&A market
- French fluency is mandatory
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.