An international Elite Boutique are looking for an Analyst, Associate and VP to join their high performing M&A team in Paris.
The team are known as one of the most active in the market and need more additions to their team to maintain their record level performance. This is a great opportunity for any investment banker with M&A experience from Tier 1 institutions to work on some of most high profile transactions across the France and Benelux regions.
- Key responsibilities in live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Integral role in origination/marketing activities
- Idea generation and sector coverage
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 1+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Strong enthusiasm and understanding of the France M&A market
- French fluency is essential
- Ability to handle complex modelling and financial analysis
- Take ownership and drive individual projects on
- Attention of detail and judgement to identify key issues, while drawing conclusions, and questioning results
Please apply with an updated resume if you feel this role is a match for you.