An international Elite Boutique are looking for a Senior Associate and/or VP to join their Industrials or Healthcare M&A team in London.
This is a firm noted for having access to some of the highest profile transactions while maintaining a very flat and entrepreneurial structure providing exposure to responsibilities well above your typical pay grade at this level. The firm is also highly reputed for having a very good culture unlike their direct competitors (Bulge Bracket or Elite Boutique).
- Lead responsibilities in managing and executing live transactions (M&A, strategic advisory)
- Taking charge of origination/marketing activities
- Being a crucial point of contact for current or prospective clients
- Covering a range of sectors within a Generalist group
- Data analysis for pitch book and discussion materials preparation
- Financial Modelling, valuation, project management and client engagement
- 5+ years of M&A experience from a top Investment Banking Institution
- Proven track record in M&A with exposure to Healthcare or Industrials
- English is essential and another language is a bonus
Please apply if you feel this role is a match for you!