Selby Jennings have partnered with a leading Private Equity House who are hiring for a sales professional to raise funds for SMEs from High Net Worth Investors across the UK.
This firm is the perfect place for a sales professional who is hungry to grow their UK based network of HNWI and IFAs by fund raising growth capital for qualifying SMEs under the Enterprise Investment Scheme. The excellent working environment of the firm and the incredible success and growth they have seen, ensures that hard work will see the selected candidate excel in this field.
Role Summary: To build relationships with qualifying High Net Worth individuals that have an interest in tax efficient investments
Key Duties will include:
- Approaching potential clients and introducing the firm's services and products
- Raising capital for SMEs via HNW individuals
- Keeping clients up to date on any company updates as well as informing them of exciting new investment opportunities
- Attending client forums where clients can listen to company owners speak about updates regarding their investments performance
- Doing regular compliance updates to ensure continued client suitability
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- At least 4 years' experience in a client facing, sales focused role
- Private Equity sales experience, preferably to HNWI
- Experience managing the relationships of new and pre-existing investors
- Excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must come across very well both on the phone and in person
- A network across the UK of HWNI or at the very least have experience interfacing with these investors
- An excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- An appropriate education, including a pass in the regulation module with passes in securities and regulations being preferable
If you are hungry to hone your craft in sales and want the perfect platform to succeed, then don't hesitate to apply!