A European bank is looking for an eFX Quant Researcher to join their Singapore team to be a part of their electronic FX market making business.
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Research market making pricing strategies.
- Research risk management algos.
- Use proprietary data to back-test systematic trading signals.
- Manage global trading books ensuring compliance with risk profiles and risk limits.
The skills they are looking for are:
- Experience in applying quantitative technologies to optimise electronic market making.
- Background in statistics/statistical programming.
- Competent with q/kdb+ and Java preferred.
Please don't hesitate to apply/reach out if you, or anyone in your network, is interested in learning more about this role!