A top American Investment Bank is looking to hire an Executive Director to lead the development and implementation of deposit modeling and take on a leadership role for the firm.
The bank is ideally looking for candidates with 6+ years of leadership experience, extensive hands-on model development experience working across statistical models for forecasting deposits, loans and revenue, and the ability to lead a team effectively while working with senior management and key stakeholders across all modeling methodologies for the respective area of coverage.
- Lead the development and implementation of models and tools
- Hands on building the machine learning models for deposits
- Have a hand in the end-to-end model development process. Ex) data collection, development, documentation, review, and deployment
- Working with key senior stakeholders in a senior facing roles that will allow you to develop up and recruit new quant developers for the team
- Responsible for all modeling methodologies across the area of coverage
- 6+ years of leadership experience
- Experience in hands-on machine learning model development and model review
- Advanced degree in statistics, mathematics, operations research, quantitative finance, etc.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills