A global investment bank, is currently looking to add a Sr. Associate/Vice President to their ECM team here in NYC. The bank is one of the top equity platforms in Europe and have established themselves here in the United States. The team is currently working on a number of live mandates and have a strong outlook for the rest of the year. The Associate /VP will be responsible for both origination and execution.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Leading the execution and assisting with the origination of ECM (Equity Capital Markets) transactions
- Preparing & delivering client presentations
- Drafting offering memoranda, confidential information memoranda, management presentations, lender presentations, and prospectuses
- Participating in due diligence and drafting sessions
- Attend client meetings and help build and maintain client relationships
- Work on several projects & transactions at once time
- Ideally already working in an Equity Capital Market, Equity-Linked Originations role at a full service platform
- Extensive experience covering the Equity Capital Markets (ECM) product with exposure across an array of different sectors
- Either 3+ years of Capital Markets experience, or 3+ years from an MBA or post-graduate program
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Self starter and team player
If you are a capital markets professional at the Vice President or Associate and looking to join one of the top teams in the market please apply directly.The process is moving extremely fast, apply in now with your CV!