One of the Netherlands biggest financial institutions is looking for a motivated and experienced Domain Expert to join their Global Data Team. Are you looking to help develop a new department and help the business become more data driven? Then this is the role for you!
- You work in a Global team
- You will help mold this new department and be instrumental to the building of this team.
- You would be working in a diverse and exciting team
- The chance to work closely with stakeholders.
- Personally Development budget of up to €1,000 per year.
- Pension Scheme
- Fitness Benefits
- Flexible working environment.
- You will implement AACB Data Governance framework to help the business become more Data driven.
- You understand the use of the data in the context of business processes
- You work with the Data team to identify the critical data elements (CDE) and establish the Data Quality KPI metrics.
- You participate in the development and implementation of enterprise metadata standards, guidelines, and processes to ensure quality metadata and support ongoing data governance.
- You have 5 years relevant work experience.
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar.
- You have strong presentation and communication skills.
- You have worked strong stakeholder management skills.
- You have strong Data Analytics skills.
- You have experience with SQL, metadata, Collibra, Tableau and Jira.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.