A leading global alternative asset manager ($4B AUM) with a focus on investing in catalyst-driven transactions to generate absolute returns is looking to add an Analyst to their distressed group in New York.
- Strong academic background
- 1-4 years of corporate finance experience in buyside investing, Investment banking, Investment research or restructuring advisory.
- Strong financial accounting, analysis and modeling
- Strong intellectual curiosity around the investment process across industries
- Experience with event driven, LevFin, credit underwriting, stressed/distressed strategies is preferred.
- The analyst will be responsible for assisting senior investment professionals in the sourcing and underwriting of investments in public markets.
- The analyst will be part of a small team of highly qualified investment professionals and involved in all aspects of the investment process.
- Prepare detailed financial models on current and potential investment opportunities