- Provide top class wealth management advice in order to guide and support the achievement of your clients' (financial and life) objectives.
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about investments, performance, adding real value while striving to do the right thing for clients.
- Look to strengthen the bank's market position through long-term and proactive relationship management with existing clients based on trust and distinctive service
- You will be accountable for acquiring new target group clients (HNWI/UHNW) and delivering towards team and on personal AuM and Revenue targets.
- Results focused and Goal oriented, open for business enhancing and developing the bank's name and brand.
- Risk Culture - has an excellent understanding of the business and related compliance, conduct and operational risks. Accountable for the appropriate mitigation at any point in time within the parameters defined by the Firm's Risk Appetite Statement and related frameworks.
- Act as a role model for business ownership and responsibility for risk management in line with the bank's core values at any time.
Back to jobs