We are looking for a Director/Principal to join a value-add/opportunistic real estate investor. The ideal candidate should have minimum 12 years experience in real estate investing either in a real estate private equity fund or, investment bank.
Our client is a successful European real estate private equity business who have deployed over $5bn+ in capital over the last few years. They focus on sector agnostic transactions, predominantly across value-add and opportunistic investment strategies - typically investing a minimum $100m+ equity tickets.
- Interact with investors, partners, agents, lenders, advisors and developers as necessary.
- Source and underwrite investment opportunities across the European market and across all asset classes.
- Work with a team of VPs, Associates and Analysts whilst leading the entire acquisition process.
- From time to time, reviewing financial models built by the junior team.
- Leading the execution of the acquisition.
- Support financing of projects
- Assist with the asset management and post-acquisition duties.
- Onboard and manage junior members of the team.
- Experience within a top tier investment bank or real estate private equity firm (12 years exp +)
- Academic background in real estate with a BA/BSc or equivalent work experience.
- Strong pan-European acquisition experience, ideally across value-add/opportunistic investment strategies.
- Possess advanced computer ability. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Argus)