Pan European Equity Sales - Director/ED - London
Salary: £140,000 to £200,000
A European Investment Bank is looking to hire an experienced Cash Equity Sales person to their team, with a focus on UK institutional clients. This hire is part of an expansion plan and will work with the existing team to increase the institutional client base.
Key responsibilities of the Equity Sales role include:
- Develop business relationships and provide Pan European Equity products
- Establish and manage current and new relationships with UK institutional clients
- Provide investment advice to clients, including market information
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's institutional and client presence
Key requirements of the Senior Equity Derivatives Sales role include:
- 10+ years' experience in an equity sales role within a leading financial institution
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European stock markets
- Established UK institutional client base
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the Equity Sales role, apply online or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.