Director - Senior Private Banker - London
This role with a Global Banking Group in London is looking for a Director to work within their Private Banking department. This Senior Relationship Manager will report directly to the Head of Private Banking.
The Director will be responsible for:
- Acquisition of new client relationships and development of existing client relationships within the Private Banking sector.
- Selling a range of private banking products to existing and potential clients.
- Achieving high levels of service standards and maximising client satisfaction.
- Continuing to build investment knowledge and credit responsibilities.
- Possessing market intelligence within the Middle East in particular the KSA market.
The Director must:
- Have experience in a client facing role in private banking.
- Be culturally sensitive to the KSA market.
- Be fully RDR compliant.
The role has a competitive salary starting at £100k per annum.