Hi all! I am currently looking for a Director of Software Engineering for on of the top financial institutions in Georgia.
In this role, you will be responsible for envisioning the features of the card management system and defining the strategy for delivering innovative capabilities of the payment instruments.
You will be responsible for influencing your tech and product partners on the design and implementation of the defined strategy.
In this role, the Director of Software Engineering will:
- Lead, manage and grow multiple teams of product focused software engineers
- Work with product managers to understand desired application capabilities and testing scenarios
- Work within and across teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Lead efforts to deploy new and existing applications into AWS environments
- Break existing monolithic applications into micro service architectures and build new microservices
Basic Qualifications of the Director of Software Engineering:
- Bachelor's Degree
- At least 7 years of experience in software development
- At least 5 years of experience in management
- Card Payment background is ideal