Summary: We are partnered with a growing healthcare fintech firm who have been increasing their credit financing capabilities. They are a geographically diverse multispecialty organization that gears towards a commitment to quality, value and innovation.
This dedicated firm is looking to hire a Director of Collections to join their team. The Director will be primarily responsible for the development and management of Collection Strategy, Analytics and the entire operations for loss mitigation. This position will need business knowledge, management experience and technical/analytics expertise.
Location: Hybrid; Dallas, TX
- Managing, owning, developing, & implementing Collection Strategy, Analytics, and Operations for the Credit Financing business
- Design, implement, and maintain Collections policies and strategies to lower bad debt/losses
- Skillful in Collection reporting, producing & understanding metrics like roll rate, cure rate, right-party-contact, promise-to-pay, delinquency bucket/aging, etc.
- Experience in software such as SAS, SQL, R, or Python to pull data, compile insightful reports, and do analysis to build effective strategies
- Experience in debt sale
- Experience in Loan Servicing platform/software like LoanPro, Nortridge Loan System and dialer system like Genesys Cloud
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in related field
- 10+ years collection policy, loan servicing, collection operations & servicing
- 5+ years of experience in near-prime and sub-prime lending & collection
- 3+ years of management experience
- 8+ years of experience in designing account servicing, collection, charge-off policies to manage portfolio and reporting & analytics
- Experience and proficiency with extracting and manipulating data using multiple database technologies such as Microsoft SQL Server, SAS, Python, etc