Director - Retail Credit Strategy
A top-performing consumer lending financial technology company that is looking to revolutionize consumer lending with more accurate predictions of creditworthiness and make lending money more accessible, regardless of credit scoring. Since the company's inception, they have been a top 5 performer within the online lending space and have very strong upward trajectory in terms of growth. With experts from some of the industries leading banks now in leadership roles, this type of exposure is simply unparalleled in comparison to the industries other Fin-Tech firms.
- Oversee the risk analytics to assist with the development and implementation of various credit strategies
- Manage new and existing transactions for the business loan platform
- Liaise with senior leadership and present findings of data to other business units
- Use the latest technologies
- 5-7 years of experience in retail/consumer risk analytics with a focus on strategy development and design
- Expertise in SQL, SAS, Python, R or other relevant programming languages
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Masters degree in any STEM related field is preferred but not required
- Proven people management experience is also preferred.