Director of Business Development responsibilities:
- Provide pre-sales support in collaboration with sales teams and ensure product/service selection meets customer's business & technology needs.
- Present & articulate our "Security Values Proposition" to clients
- C-Suite, with emphasis on CISO
- Effectively communicate the capabilities of Molaprise security services
- Conduct security trainings to build outside sales team's security & lead qualification capabilities.
Director of Business Development Requirements:
- 7+ years of experience in IT Security and/or MSP
- Bachelor's Degree in technology or sales related field
- Certifications: (CCNA Security, CCNP Security, CCIE Security)
- Technical Qualifications:
- Security Qualifications: [CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, GIAC, etc]
- Security technologies: [Firewall, Network IPS, SIEM, DLP, Cloud Security]
- Information security concepts/products: [Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Cisco, Splunk, McAfee]
- Experience in a pre- / post- sales capacity in IT environment
- Working knowledge ofGRC & Offensive Security consulting services on apre-sales perspective.
- G. - Penetration testing, PCI audit, Security Assessment
Additional Qualifications (Highly preferred):
- Familiarity with Virtualization & Cloud technology
- Understanding of industry standards, framework, best practices: [ISO27001, PCI DSS, NIST]
- Broad Experience in security trends, threat landscape, frameworks (Cyber Kill-Chain)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your application with resume attached or send directly !