- Participate in the origination of new transactions.
- Work with the wider team reviewing new investment opportunities.
- Underwriting and due diligence
- Modeling (LBO modeling, performance attribution, sensitivity analysis)
- Transaction execution (including contribution to legal documentation process with external counsel)
- Portfolio monitoring and reporting
- Investor reporting requirements
- Experience in either leveraged finance, debt advisory or transactions services.
- Experience analysing new transactions, underwriting, modelling and due diligence.
- Desire to build a network across the leveraged finance community.
- Ability to work closely with broader teams and investment professionals within the company.