A Global Investment Manager in NYC wants to bring on an Associate. It is a unique buy-side role with a privately owned investment firm that specializes in public and private corporate credit. They formed their private debt platform back in 2014 and manage ~$1bn in AUM. They are targeting hungry individuals that are looking to make a transition to the buy-side with 2-4 years of experience coming from a Leverage Finance group.
The compensation is very competitive in the market and is looking for individuals that are able to take on a lot of responsibility, have modeling experience, able to work on a lean team.
- Evaluating new investment opportunities, including modeling, industry research, and meeting with management teams
- Preparing and presenting analysis and materials for the firm's investment committee
- Monitoring the firm's existing portfolio companies
- Strong academic record. Bachelors required.
- 2-4 year's experience investment banking, buy-side
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Considerable deal execution experience
- Ability to work independently
If you qualify please apply in to learn more!