A global, independent investment firm are hiring for a digital marketing analyst to join their client-focused and passionate team in central London. Consisting of eleven offices, the firm provides solutions to individuals, families and institutions in 37 countries. Being a client-focused firm, they pride themselves on always putting the client's needs first and developing great relationships through their high level of service. This role requires a talented and well-rounded individual to focus on the firm's digital and creative content to help continue this message.
Key Responsibilities of the Digital Marketing Analyst:
- Monthly and quarterly responsibility for creation, editing and distribution of marketing materials.
- Publish, amend and maintain several digital channels such as the public facing website and client portal.
- Use HTML/CSS to create website and email layouts.
- Apply new technologies and industry trends to match business goals with the user needs.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team, as well as external vendors, to ensure project materials are efficiently documented and delivered.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- 3+ years experience in a digital marketing profession.
- Degree in Business Marketing, Information Technology or similar field.
- Fluency in HTML/CSS.
- Adove Creative Suite skills and experience (especially InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator).
- Experience with CMS and CRM applications (Drupal, Salesforce and Pardot preferred).
- Fluency in Javascipt, MYSQL, PHP and Git preferred.
- Experience with Saas/web hosting applications- e.g. Edge/Acquia Cloud.
- Search Engine Optimisation, web security and WGA2.1 knowledge
- Experience with developing GDPR-compliant web content
- Each individual has their own company shares.
- Competitive compensation package.
- 25 days holiday.
- Inclusive culture:
Your voice is heard- morning meetings to talk about various relevant topics as well as how to continuously improve.
If this role is of interest, and you meet the above requirements then please apply directly through this platform and a member of Selby Jenning's investment management team will be in touch.