Responsibilities of the Digital Banking Customer Service Officer
- Providing support to Relationship Managers, Assistant Relationship Managers and Clients across Asia offices with the digital banking app.
- Escalating these issues with 2nd and 3rd level support.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of the e-banking applications and e-service applications for all users
Requirements of the Digital Banking Customer Service Officer
- Excellent communication skills
- Great client servicing skills and an affinity for direct customer contact in the private banking environment
- Good written and spoken English and Mandarin, with Cantonese being a plus
- Experience in Private banking environment (online banking) is a plus
- Opportunity to work with international clients
- Mature and international culture in established private bank
- Competitive Packages