A digital asset payment platform is seeking a highly skilled Senior DevOps Engineer to join their team. You'll be one of the first DevOps hires for the firm and play an essential role in the design, development, and deployment of the software and services for the firm.
What you'll do:
- Automate, optimise, and upgrade the firms cloud infrastructure
- Write Infrastructure as Code to manage systems
- Develop automated procedures for incident management
- Work closely with developers to develop systems, software and tools to improve productivity, and efficiency
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps or Site Reliability Engineer
- 4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, RDBMS, and Service Mesh
- Experience working with Terraform, Postgres, Cloudflare, and Git Lab
- A passion or interest in Cryptocurrency
This is a full time opportunity that can sit out of the firms NYC office or be fully remote in the US.