One of the most successful German banks is going through massive digitalization processes to become a digital first bank. If you like to work in a driven, fun and ambitious work atmosphere, with a stable and secure employer with a global scope, this is your chance.
- Learn and develop your coding skills and become a best in class Business Intelligence DevOps Engineer.
- An interesting, challenging job with a high degree of personal responsibility and a global scope.
- Massive internal data sets and various data sources to explore and become an expert in.
- Further training opportunities.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 8 data experts.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- Together with the team you plan and optimize the architecture of the data platform.
- You maintain the platform, conduct failure analysis and solve bugs.
- You help to develop new features to ensure the smooth use of the data lake for more than 800 internal users.
- You continuously increase automation and optimization with your own ideas and new input.
- You work mainly with Python, SQL, OpenShift, Fabric, Docker, Git, Ansible, Jenkins.
- You learn how to manipulate different databases to improve performance.
- You learn how to make the insights easily approachable to the stakeholders via web solutions.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Computer Science, Math or related technical fields.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience as a Software Developer or Database Developer using Python and SQL.
- Hands-on work experience within DevOps area, using DevOps tools.
- Good understanding of databases.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.