Global Cryptocurrency Exchange is seeking a DevOps Engineer with experience in AWS to architect the AWS infrastructure buildout for the entire global team in a hands-on capacity.
Services offered by the firm include a comprehensive product suite including spot, margin, and futures trading, wallet services, and staking support for over 150 blockchain projects such as bitcoin, ether, and ripple. Launched in 2018, this firm services over 1 million retail and institutional clients globally with a highly liquid trading platform and secure custody solutions.
- Own the buildout of cloud development infrastructure (Hands-on)
- Determine best use of configuration, automation, and networking tools in regards to the general buildout plan you have created
- Develop fully automated pipelines for applications, which build, deploy, and test across multiple environments
- Automate infrastructure provisioning, development, and delivery in AWS
- Support and troubleshoot cloud development and environment issues, setup monitors to ensuring the safe and stable operation of the system
- Write system operation and maintenance manuals, deployment documents and performance parameter descriptions
- 5+ years in a DevOps or related position
- Hands-on experience with AWS and continuous deployment
- Experience with distributed systems, load balancing/VPC, system monitoring and other operation and maintenance experience
- Experience with data infrastructures such as RDS/Aurora, S3, etc.
- Familiar with Linux operating system, server system maintenance, optimization,
- Proficient in Shell and Python scripting and SQL
- Familiarity with Containerization tools Kubernetes or Docker
Preferred but not required
- Past experience as a Cloud Architect (AWS)
- Hands-on experience with Terraform
- Knowledge of Apache Puppet
- Experience using ELK stack
- Experience with AWS Redshift