A leading investment manager are currently looking for a Development Manager to join their team in London. This is a chance to become part of a high-calibre, lean team where you'll be responsible for all development related activities for their logistics platform across Europe.
- Assist with the origination of development deals.
- Overseeing all development projects.
- Management and coordination of third parties, including but not limited to: project managers, local partners, and stakeholders.
- Project monitoring and budget tracking.
- Preparation of development plans, financial forecasts and market materials used to make key decisions on development deals.
- Assisting the wider acquisition team with the investment process and business strategy implementation.
- Bachelor's degree in a finance, construction, or related field.
- 6+ years of strong development experience in logistics/industrial assets or, multi-tenanted asset classes.
- European languages are advantageous but NOT essential.
- Willing to travel frequently across Europe to conduct site visit, meet third parties, advisors, and local teams.