We are currently representing a leading Venture Capital firm specialising in Deep Tech. They are focused on investing in companies that specialise in the AI, ML and Data Science space.
They are looking for a candidate that is at least masters degree level in Computer Science, to leverage their expertise in this area, to make valued decisions on what companies they should invest in.
- Masters / postgrad in Computer Science
- At least 1/2 years' experience in Investment Banking / Consulting / VC / PE
- During this time will have covered AI or Machine Learning, AI Robotics, Quantum Computing
- Must have an interest in a career as an investor and wants to experience all aspects of what it means to be a VC
- Investment role focused on Deep Tech
- It will involve research, financial modelling and completing technical due diligence
- Following the investment from cradle to grave
- The role will require the candidate to go out and meet Companies, understand their business models and provide recommendations on whether it is a good investment for the firm.
- Evaluate deals through a detailed process of technical due diligence to help our team build investment cases for then.
- It will involve reporting findings to wider committee