One of the worlds leading alternative investment management companies with just under $300 billion AUM is seeking a Debt Capital Markets Associate to join their team. The candidate will work with Portfolio Management, Acquisitions and Accounting teams on financing transactions, lending relationships, cash/liquidity reporting and forecasting.
The Real Estate Debt Analyst will be responsible for:
- Tracking of both secured and unsecured debt markets and strategies.
- Calculate, monitor and report in-place and projected financial covenants for secured and corporate financing.
- Assist in the structuring, negotiating and closing of loans.
- Prepare financing request packages, including updating Argus and property underwriting for potential lenders.
- Assist in capital market research by underwriting comparable company financial and economic reports.
The Real Estate Debt Analyst should have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (cash management, banking, corporate finance, etc).
- Proficiency in Argus, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Willingness and ability to travel is required.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.