- A part of the global team to help to support, administrate, and secure key production critical databases.
- Full exposure to full cycle database projects including Administration, high available, Capacity-Planning/forecast, Data Warehouse, DB design.
- End users across Engineers, traders, quants to define and resolve information flow, and content issues, helping to enable and support coding the business requirements into database solutions.
- This role is looking to grow into a highly visible role to deliver value added high quality work and gain experience in also working with the Microsoft DB/ BI full stack.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Experience in database administration within a production environment, ideally SQL-Server.
- Understanding of DB monitoring, analysis, disaster recovery, and performance tuning.
- Experience with in one of more of the below: SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL etc. and BI services (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS) for design, maintenance, admin, security, backup and recovery across production, back test, UAT and development environments.
- Exposure of security management and permissions.
- Exposure to linux and cloud administration.
- Good English communication skills and team player essential.