What my client company has to offer:
- The opportunity to shape a ground-breaking and important idea from the early days.
- A high level of ambition combined with a clear vision.
- Top of market compensation
- State of the art equipment and workstation
- Support for training and personal development.
- Flexible working hours and remote options.
- Support with relocation & visa application.
- The opportunity to work in an international team in Los Angeles, USA and Berlin, Germany.
- As a Product Analyst, you'll work closely with psychometricians, engineers, as well as UX designers and researchers to actualize the potential derived from combining some of the richest behavioral data sets available with cognitive data.
- You identify the right audience for stakeholders based on psychological and behavioral data and assure that it's the most representative and the highest possible quality.
- Enable an in-depth analytical user understanding and provide actionable insights to the product.
- Have a broad overview of the product and be able to assist business stakeholders and engineering with great analytics. You will become a Data Expert in the organization and help internal and external stakeholders with fulfilling one-off analytic requests.
- Support the Data Scientists with ensuring that they use the best possible features for training and that their models provide great performance.
- Understand large user behavioral datasets and derive corresponding business-critical KPIs.
- Monitor and assess data QA for the client audiences across the different processing pipelines.
- Define and monitor product performance metrics, support with improving them.
- Create and maintain Business Intelligence (BI) reporting pipelines and dashboards, help the process of data democratization in the organization
- Proven track record of 3+ years as a Product Analyst (or a similar role).
- Strong educational background in a quantitative, business, social sciences, or equivalent field.
- Structured and analytical mindset and not intimidated by large datasets and complexity.
- Experience with data analytic tools on a public cloud provider (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Databricks, or Microsoft Azure, preferred: GCP).
- Strong knowledge of statistics that you've applied to answer analytic questions.
- Experience working with a Business Intelligence tool (like Google Data Studio, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, etc.) and building simple BI pipelines.
- Great Python knowledge (including data analytic libraries like pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn, etc.).
- Proficient SQL skills (like BigQuery, Postgres, etc.).
- Big Plus: Experience with marketing and user behavioral data (e.g. Google Firebase Analytics) from the gaming and health industries, knowledge of relevant business KPIs.
To learn more about this opportunity, please reach out to Eva Sassnick with your CV.