One of Germany's leading online companies is currently looking for a Data Scientist. If you're open to working in a team dynamic, fast-paced company with a steep learning curve, then this might just be the right role for you.
- Massive internal data sets and various data sources to explore and become an expert in.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Munich.
- Company incentives like a summer party, afterwork activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- You will have the chance to work with the most engaging, motivated and open-minded people with flat hierarchies in the heart of Munich.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities and budget for individual development.
- Hybrid working model.
- You complete complex data analyses and ammend for the insureance sector.
- You mainly code in Python.
- You are responsible for the continious development, reporting and decision making with Tableau.
- You are responsible for development of dashboards to measure KPIs and success.
- You help make statigic decisions based off the data collected.
- Masters in Business, Math, Economics or similar fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience as a Data Scientist.
- Experience in Data Analytics with Power BI/ Tableau.
- Fluent in Python and SQL.
- Fluent German.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Louise Bagge.