A leading regional insurance carrier in the Midwest is looking to add to their Data Science team. They are looking for someone who is ready to expand their understanding within the Property and Casualty Data Science space. The ideal candidate will come from a strong Data Science background within Property and Casualty insurance. This role will be a key figure within a growing Data Science team and will have the opportunity to grow their technical skill set and work independently.
What you'll be responsible for…
- Translating corporate strategy into analytic projects that drive business performance.
- Creates/tests/deploy/audits/manages statistical techniques and predictive models.
- Determines and conducts exploratory data analysis techniques on data sets and
Leverage advanced business and analytical knowledge to build complex predictive models to address complex business problems and business needs.
What you'll need to be successful
- At least 3+ years of P&C experience
- Extensive Predictive Modeling experience
- Demand Modeling and or Loss Modeling
- AWS or a related cloud
- P&C Class Plan Predictive Modeling
- Python, SAS, R