We have a current opportunity for a Senior Actuarial Analyst, Life - Predictive Analytics on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Pembroke. For further information a
Do you enjoy actuarial work but want to try your hand in the predictive analytics space? Have a passion for coding and working with cutting edge technology? A top global reinsurance firm is looking to add an additional actuary to the team to bridge the gap between data science and actuarial.
What you'll be doing…
- Working with the actuarial team to enhance models for experience studies and inforce management projections
- Develop, maintain, test, and models for various life and annuity projections
- Present analytical findings to senior leadership to help drive the firms potential acquisitions
What you'll need to be successful…
- ASA or FSA designation required
- 5+ Years of actuarial experience, preferably within the life and annuities space
- Experience using either Python, SQL, R, SAS in addition to either Mg-Alfa, GGY-Axis or other similar actuarial software
What makes this role special…
- Outstanding growth and management opportunities
- You will be representing one of the world's leading reinsurance companies
- Regularly interacting with senior internal and external stakeholders
bout this position please apply.