This rising FinTech company is looking for 2 skilled Data Scientist Manager with knowledge withing IFRS 9 and LGD modelling. If you like to work in one of the most innovative and successful Startups in Berlin with ambitious colleagues, this is your chance.
- A fun and driven atmosphere office in the heart of Berlin.
- A great diverse team of more than 100 data people, you will lead 7 Data Scientists.
- Flexible working hours.
- Company incentives like a summer party, after work activity, fruits, snacks, coffee and drinks.
- An interesting, challenging and varied job with a high degree of personal responsibility.
- Further training opportunities.
- 30 days of paid holiday plus 24th and 31st of December paid holiday.
- You get your team to stay best in class in Data Scientists within IFRS 9 models, credit scoring models, capital adequacy models and forecasting models.
- You optimize the models according to banking regulations.
- You evaluate the methodologies and accuracy of the models based on statistical tests.
- You perform independent validations and develop monitoring dashboards for all key financial metrics.
- You work with Python, SQL, Git and AWS.
- You are the interface between several software development departments, data analysts and the business.
- Your team continuously increases automation with own ideas and new input.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Bachelor degree or Masters in Financial Mathematics, Statistics or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in data science, risk controlling or quant analytics.
- Fluent in Python and SQL.
- Some knowledge in AWS (or other cloud technologies) and Git.
- Good understanding of IFRS 9 models, credit scoring models, capital adequacy models, forecasting models or LGD models.
- Fluent English.
If you are interested in discussing this role please apply with your current CV. Even if you are not actively looking at this time but interested in other opportunities we may have, please reach out to Nathalie Zetzmann.