Are you a Data Plattform System Engineer and ready for the next step in your career? Join this exciting Trading Firm, Algorithm Trader, and Market Maker that offers an impressive salary package and a stimulating and start-up atmosphere. If you love Big Data and trading and want your hard work rewarded then this could be the perfect next step in your ambitious career.
- Join one of the most successful trading companies.
- Work with top data experts from around the globe.
- Get support for training and personal development.
- Enjoy a highly professional work environment with the drive of a start-up.
- Friday afternoon drinks.
- Opportunity to shape your role.
- Possibility of relocation packages for expats.
- Amazing salary package with great benefits of up to 180.000 € per year
- Continuously improve and maintain the low latency Linux based trading and backend environment
- Manage and monitor all the distributed systems and big data solutions.
- Heavy focus on systems automation, and CI/CD so the client can deploy everything - hardware, software, solutions - rapidly and repeatable
- Keep up with the latest technology trends in the industry; propose, evaluate and implement new solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Linux system administration and Linux internals; including services, networking, and file systems
- Advanced experience deploying, supporting, and administering Hadoop, Kafka, and Scylla/Cassandra
- Experience deploying, testing, and administrating Kubernetes clusters.
- Advanced experience with automated provisioning and systems configuration management
- Solid python and shell scripting skills
- Experience using code versioning tools and CI tools (Git/TeamCity/Jenkins)
- Demonstrated talent for solving problems proactively and creatively, result-oriented
- Fast learner and an excellent troubleshooter
- High degree of flexibility and adaptability - must feel comfortable in a dynamic working environment
- Proven working experience with distributed, multi-tiered and high-performance storage technologies
- Analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets is desirable
To learn more about this opportunity, please apply with your current CV or reach out to Eva Sassnick.